We at PhotographyTricks.com strongly respect the Intellectual Property Rights of everyone and expect the same from them. In appropriate circumstances, we may take action against any user who uses PhotographyTricks.com and repeatedly infringes or breaks our User Agreement Policy and/or gets charged by other users for copyright infringement of their content or property and may lead to temporary or permanent termination of his or her account with PhotographyTricks.com.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)and PhotographyTricks.com will be officially responding to any claims of copyright infringement committed using PhotographyTricks.com’s website.
How to File a Formal Complaint
PhotographyTricks.com requires that DMCA notices be filed and sent via letter or fax. The complaint must have the full contact details and information of the copyright owner (i.e., the person filing the complaint), including with a phone number, physical address and e-mail address. Please make sure to include the correct information; we will call and verify.
We do not accept complaints through e-mail unless “it is digitally signed by a verified and trusted third party.” Only then will it be considered an acceptable complaint.
Here are a few things that we need you to include in the notice in order to help us solve your issue quickly:
- Identify the work/content that you believe is yours and has been copied by someone else without your proper permission. Identify each web page that contains your copyrighted work.
- The direct URLs of all those pages for the verification and investigation process (e.g.,www.abcd.com/aboutpage).
- Provide accurate and sufficient information to permit us to contact you. If possible, provide the contact information of the owner/admin of the infringing webpage containing your content.
Include these two following statements in the Notice:
1: “I have a good faith/belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
2: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Sign the paper with your full legal name and signature.
Once you have followed everything correctly, please email this Notice to PhotographyTricks.com.
Email it to: email@example.com
About the Counter Notice
If you receive a Copyright Infringement Notice regarding any content published/uploaded by you on PhotographyTricks.com, it means that your objected content has been removed or made temporarily unavailable from PhotographyTricks.com due to the request from the owner of that content. If you receive more than one complaint and do not officially reply to them, this may lead to termination of your account at PhotographyTricks.com.
If you believe and know that the content belongs to you, you may consider filing a Counter Notice. We will forward it to the person who filed the original Notice. Please note, it may lead to more than one legal and financial consequence, so please make sure that you are the original owner of the content at issue and have enough documentation to prove it.
Here are the steps to file a Counter Notice:
- E-mail, fax or mail the notice officially to us using the addresses given above.
- Include your name, phone number and address.
- Include the DMCA ID in your correspondence
- Include the URL or source link of the content that was removed after the complaint (e.g., www.photographytricks.com/john_mycontent9).
- Include these official statements : 1: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” 2: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper with your original signature. and send it to the address above.